✅A new Enterprise Support Grant for Small Businesses, that don’t qualify for the commercial rates restart grant has been announced. It is a support Grant that will be made available to assist self-employed recipients who are exiting the Pandemic Unemployment Payment (PUP) scheme with a once-off grant of up to €1,000 to re-start their business.
✅The grant will be payable to self-employed micro enterprises which employ fewer than 10 people, have an annual turnover of less than €1 million and are not eligible for support from the COVID 19 Business Restart Grant or other similar business reopening grants.
Full details can be seen on the following link👇
The extension of the grant to eligible recipients of the Pandemic Unemployment Payment will provide businesses with a once-off payment of up to €1,000. The Grant will be awarded to tax and PRSI compliant self-employed individuals who:
- Have been in receipt of the Covid-19 Pandemic Unemployment Payment and have closed their claim;
- Have reopened their business;
- Employ fewer than 10 people;
- Have an annual turnover of less than €1 million;
- Are not eligible for other similar Covid business re-start grants from other Government Departments;
- Are not liable for commercial rates;
- Produce VAT receipts/invoices in respect of business re-start costs and expenses claimed.
Please click here for full details: https://www.gov.ie/…/f9b1f-enterprise-support-grant-now-av…/
If you need any assistance in applying for any grant please do not hesitate to contact me or my office.