All Westmeath County Council Offices will reopen to the public on Monday 29 June 2020. Offices will be open Monday to Friday from 9.30 am to 4.00 pm. If I can be of any assistance to you, please do not hesitate to contact me or my offices.
Where possible, the public should continue to access their services by phone, email, online or post:
Customers attending their Offices are asked
• to adhere to physical distancing and cough/sneeze etiquette in accordance with public health measures and advice
• use the hand sanitisation facilities provided
• restrict the duration of their visit to the minimum time necessary
• Use contactless payments methods as far as possible
• Comply with instructions from staff regarding management of the public areas and queuing
Westmeath Library Service has been reopening on a phased basis since 8 June 2020 and is now open to the public with numbers limited in accordance with public health advice. For details on Library opening times and other arrangements visit the Library Webpage https://www.westmeathcoco.ie/en/ourservices/library/librarynews/.
Contact details for Council Services are available at https://www.westmeathcoco.ie/en/contactus/
Westmeath County Council’s response to the Covid-19 pandemic will continue to be informed by advice from the HSE and Public Health Authorities and is subject to ongoing review.